Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Irony

      The heat in class... I can hear the vent going on. Seriously someone should turn it off. Am burning out. I'm trying to pay attention to the teacher but I cant make out what his trying to say. I don't want to walk out of class because I feel as if I've done that a lot for this ( only maybe once or twice). I'm super thirsty; however, I don't want to walk to the vending machine. There is a very high chance that I might slot my money in the red bull vending machine instead of the water machine. Its ironic how I'm born and raise in African, and I cant stand the hot weather. Its true we never have winter in Gambia; however, it does not get crazy humid. Forget the booty shorts and the tinny dresses; I ,honesty, would choose the 30 degrees weather over the 90.

1 comment:

  1. You're not writing often enough BUT i like what you're saying--it sounds natural and real and like a real person trying to think through things, maybe not fully but definitely at least to a degree. I definitely see your struggle in the details--the fingers going through the purse looking for change for the vending machine, the friend asking you where's ya red bull...nice job, K :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete